Tuesday, February 16, 2010

things I am loving!

- Chiropractors
-Mother in laws in the same city who come baby sit and make us great meals
- Finally getting cleared post op for carrying things bigger than Wheeler, vacuuming floors and ....
- Baby Swings, mobiles, and pacies (thats soothers for you Canadians) all of which Wheeler loves and calm him down so nicely
-A husband who still gets up in the middle of the night to share night feedings.
-THE OLYMPICS!
-Amazon/ online shopping... you don't even have to get out of your pajamas
-pajamas.
-Sunny weather creeping into the 60s. Spring is close.
-Wheeler. I will give you anything in the world you want, just keep smiling at me and falling asleep on my shoulder

2 comments:

  1. oh so now you like mother in laws in the same city. this should be called the flip flop blog. a fourm for jan to denounce all the things she's said before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever pot stirrer. Why don't you write your own blog so I can make up mean stuff that you didn't say to try and get you in trouble.

    ReplyDelete