Monday, March 22, 2010

Picture update!

I finally got around to downloading all of our pictures and videos from the last few months. Here is our huge hilarious, handsome boy that is growing up way to fast and looking more like his dad every day!


Sleepy twins.

The only time he is cool with tummy time...


Thanks Uncle Wes and Auntie Hallie for the monster hat!

We were the Canadian Lumberjack family for our USA vs. Canada hockey party.


Nap time with mom.

He isn't quite there yet on the bumbo... after 30 seconds he is the leaning tower of pisa on it.












Wheelers classic concerned look.


















He is starting to mimic peoples expressions and sounds.  So much fun to play with.














Ah we love this guy!

6 comments:

  1. Jan he is so cute! And I laughed when you wrote that he looks like his dad because I still just see YOU! Either way he's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so precious, Jan! Especially as a lumberjack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's huge!! And super precious. LOVE his concerned look :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay he's adorable! I can't get over his cuteness!! I just want to hold him, he looks like such a relaxed chill lil guy! I got a kick out of how he and Matt are sleeping the same! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute family and already out and about! Now, who gave you that Canadian blankie?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love him too - and can't wait to visit him again. Auntie Kristi will have to give him Nana's hugs and kisses next weekend til I get to see him again. He is a good mix of both of you - the best of course.

    ReplyDelete