Monday, July 12, 2010

Leavitt family pictures

For the first time in ages my whole side of the family was together at the cabin, so mom organized a family photo shoot. Here are some of my favorite pictures from it!

The whole gang

Happy Papa to have his whole family here!

Look alikes! 

Just the girls.





This one is my favorite! I love candid pictures!!!

picture on the dock not such a good idea...
after Wes pushed me in the lake...


5 comments:

  1. Cute photos! I love that Wes pushed you in the lake! Thank goodness it at the END of the photo shoot, though. And look how long your hair is! Can't wait to see you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling photos!! I can't believe how big Wheeler is getting! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Those pictures turned out great (especially that candid one)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! wheeler is getting so big!!! and wes seems pretty cool...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great family pictures! Can I tell you again... I loved seeing you, holding Wheeler and meeting Murphy!! Glad you had a good trip up north!

    ReplyDelete