I feel like I am always bragging about Texas weather. Many of you who read this blog also live here in Texas or have sunny weather of your own, so maybe I should just get over my constant surprise that it isn't freezing cold October through April where we live, and just quietly appreciate that we get to do outdoor activities all year round.
Maybe bragging about weather on my blog is what I should lent this year...
One more for the road?
Hey mom, look what we did this week...
(And just so you see that we do use the snow boots and touqe you got for Wheels...)
We're sitting at a balmy -30 windchill today, so I hate you. Just a little. Even Lethbridge is 10 above today. Get me outta here! LOVE the penguin toque, though!
ReplyDeleteI haven't lived in Canada for 12 years now and I think that no matter how used to warm weather you get, you never take it for granted when you've grown up in that kind of cold! :) I think beautiful weather all of the time will always be a novelty! haha.
ReplyDelete