Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloweak...

I'm not the biggest Halloween fanatic. Maybe it is my lack of creativity, but every year this holiday just seems to be a little over done and over rated to me. And between my poorly carved pumpkin and lazy last minute costume, I find myself wishing it would just get out of the way so we can move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year I tried to do a little better for Wheeler's sake. We decorated the door like a spider web, carved a few pumpkins and went to both the ward trunk or treat and our neighborhood parade/ trick or treat party. Here are a few pictures... 
Come on... hats are a totally acceptable Halloween costume for adults! 
Trick or treating with Livy... who was the cutest Harry Potter ever! 
Getting down to business. 
The next morning he carried around his Mickey ears every where he went. Pretty darn cute even if Halloween is lame. 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Wheeler's not even 1 yet and you took him to 2 Halloween events and dressed him up. You are a great mom - and it gets easier each year to be more excited. Besides, Thanksgiving and Christmas are more important anyway. Adorable Mickey Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween hater! :) We love Halloween at our house. But I have to say, I hate carving pumpkins with a passion, so way to go there! Wheeler is adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete