Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful

This year I am thankful...


That Target is open until 10 pm and gives me a place to wander aimlessly after Wheeler has gone to bed for some much needed alone time. 


That Target has a Starbucks near the entrance. 


That Conan O'brien's monologue is once again ending my day on a hilarious note. 


That Matt is not growing a mustache for Mo-vember. 


For the close by Houston Zoo & Children's Museum, and for a good friend that is a graphic designer and knows how to work the system...


For email, g-chat, unlimited long distance minutes, and frequent flier miles that shrink the many miles between me and my mom.


For online shopping. I love love love you and your naughty convenience. You make spending money so easy, its almost like play money ( almost...). 


To be a mommy. Best job I have had yet!


The age of DVR's (I don't have to miss my shows for whatever game Matt is watching... and the game lasts half as long when you can fast forward the commercials and time outs!)


That the thought of cooking my own Thanksgiving feast no longer makes me break out in an anxious sweat and I am able to relax and enjoy this awesome holiday with good friends, good food and my wonderful little family. 

3 comments:

  1. I agree with half the things on your list, and the other half I'm jealous of (especially Target and online shopping). Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more of a "cheap" friend that doesn't want to spend unecessary cash. or maybe it's desperate.

    ReplyDelete