Sunday, December 12, 2010

who's got a beard that's long and white...

We took Wheeler to meet Santa at the mall last weekend. And since it is his 1st Christmas we got suckered in and paid the 25 bucks for one photograph. (who are we trying to kid we probably would have paid it even if it wasn't his first Christmas... first kid = spoiled, or rather first time mom = spoiled) anyway... it was pretty cute, and since we bought the package, they let us snap as many of our own pictures as we wanted. Here is his first time meeting Santa!
Happy boy waiting in line

Checking things out

Not so sure about this guy...

Uh oh, take the picture quick!

Too late.

Bribe.

Forgot all about Santa playing at the park with Daddy.





1 comment:

  1. :)

    I couldn't get Blaine within 3 feet of Santa. He wanted nothing to do with him... so he's missing from our picture with Santa this year. I kind of love your screaming picture... is that so wrong? :) I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete