Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer days: Hot hot Houston.


The state of Texas has been in a drought for the past 222 days. Coupled with record setting 100+ degree consecutive days here in Houston, saying that it has been a brutally hot summer is a horrible understatement. Thank goodness for the swimming pool, close-by splash parks, and back yard sprinklers, without which our entire summer at home would have been spent indoors.

We gave Wheels a summer hair cut. As soon as we shaved off all of his hair our sweet baby seemed to transform into a mischevious little troublemaker, and we are convinced the hoodlum haircut is to blame. (Murphy got a summer haircut too!)
Before
After.

I guess the trouble-making started prior to the haircut...

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for some updates! Looks like you've had a great summer. Wheeler looks about 4 years old with his new 'do!

    P.S. Even though you never responded to my message about the Pratts storming Texas in Oct, I KNOW you're super excited we're coming...and I plan on making you hang out with me every day, just so you know. ;)

    ReplyDelete