We are usually already gone on our Canadian summer holiday during the 4th of July. But this year we decided to travel north a few weeks later, leaving us home the celebrate Independence Day. And so we decided to have a party out in Katy. We rented a jump house, swam in the pool, and ate BBQ with some of our Texas friends. It was a blast, and despite a gross but definitely memorable "poop in the hot-tub" incident, everyone had a fun day. Here are our pictures.
 |
| Sweet Benjamin helping Wheelie out in the jump house. |
 |
| Feeding the fish in the pond |
It looks like you guys had an awesome summer! I love the 4th of July so much, I think it's such a fun holiday. We always do a big 1st and 4th celebration in our house and I love them both :) I'm so glad you guys were able to join in the fun this year, it looks like a party!
ReplyDelete