Janny, he is beautiful!! And the rest of you are looking great, too! Is your mom there to help you yet? I'm dying to hear about Wheeler's arrival since he was earlyn Did you still have to have a c-section?
Jan, I love him already! Look how gorgeous you are after labor! He's adorable! 5 days early...did he ever turn? Congratulations! He's finally here! Can't wait to meet him and Murph!
Jan, he's so precious! That first picture is completely adorable. Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteOh my, what a handsome little guy!! Good job :) Congratulations! He is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteOops. That was really me :)
ReplyDeleteHe is ADORABLE! Seriously, he is really, really cute. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeletedoes he have a purple spot?
ReplyDeleteJanny, he is beautiful!! And the rest of you are looking great, too! Is your mom there to help you yet? I'm dying to hear about Wheeler's arrival since he was earlyn Did you still have to have a c-section?
ReplyDeleteJan,
ReplyDeleteI love him already! Look how gorgeous you are after labor!
He's adorable! 5 days early...did he ever turn? Congratulations! He's finally here! Can't wait to meet him and Murph!