Wednesday, December 23, 2009

12 days and counting...

This year the 12 days of Christmas has an entirely different meaning in our house. The baby is still breech so we have scheduled a C-section for the 4th of January. We have 12 more days and counting! What an exciting time... I am sure it will go fast. We can't wait to meet you baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry he didn't turn!! I've been thinking about you lots wondering if he did or not. Well, the fun thing about a c-section is you get to know EXACTLY when your baby is coming! 12 days...that's SO soon! Yay! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really exciting that you have a date set! Hang in there! Nothing wrong with a c-section :) My advice would be to get up and walk around as soon as the nurses suggest it, after the catheter is removed. It's hard, but worth it. You'll feel better [or get used to the discomfort] sooner :)

    ReplyDelete