Eventhough we are a little pre-occupied this year with the baby arriving, we are excited to celebrate the Christmas season at home. Here are a few festive pictures from our new video camera.( we braved the black Friday madness and stood in line at 4:00 am at Best Buy to get it!)
Matt put up the lights last week. They look so pretty!
Thanks to Grandma Edwards our tree is full. She made each of her grandkids a homemade ornament every Christmas we were at home. I still have 18 of them, and love taking them out every year!
Snow in Houston!!! Murphy wasn't sure about it, but reluctantly posed for some pictures with us.




Cute house! I'm sad we'll miss you up in Canada this year, what ever happened to our super synchronized visits? It seems like they haven't happened for awhile. We should do something about that :) Good luck with everything!!! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete