Last week Wheeler and I took his first trip up to visit family in Canada. Matt was working out on a rig so we braved the 4 hour airplane ride just the two of us, and despite a few teary moments from the pressure change and loud airplane noises we made it there and back in one piece. The trip was short but sweet... a few days in Calgary visiting cousins, aunts and uncles, then the rest of the week in Lethbridge with Nana & Papa. It was great to see everyone... even if just for a few minutes, and we are excited to go back for a longer visit in a few months with Daddy & Murphy (yes we are driving the 36 hours... and it is yet to be determined if that is a good idea or not.)
Here are some pictures of last weeks trip! Enjoy!
Getting wiggles out while waiting to board the plane. We were lucky to have the seat next to us empty so I didn't have to hold my 20 pound sack of potatoes the entire flight...
Hanging out with cousin Zack after his baptism. *note the matching star wars t-shirts... classic Swan boy style.
Sweet cousin Emma at the baptism.
A little overtired after a long day with lots of new faces. (ps. Sara you skinny mini... gain some weight or you arent aloud to hold our baby again this summer. You are giving him a complex.)
Trying to figure out how to wrap Nana around his little finger like his cousin Anna does...
Meeting Great Grandma & Grandpa Edwards. He was such a good boy for them, and for Great grandma Leavitt too!


I'm SO sad I didn't get to see you! When are you going home again? Well be home the beginning of July...maybe our paths will cross! Wheeler is so stinkin cute, and looks chubbier all the time. I LOVE a chubby baby (obviously). I just want to pinch him (lovingly of course)!
ReplyDeletehow come my wife and my son made the blog, but I didn't. are you prejudice against awesomeness?
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute Jano, I love all his facial expressions. My parents said they got to see him and I am so jealous - hopefully one of these days.
ReplyDelete