Watching Wheeler in his jumper makes me jealous. He gets so excited and squeals with delight just to bounce up and down and up and down. And each time he spins around and makes eye contact with me he seems to say "this thing is awesome you should totally try it mom".
Well dear boy... I wish they had one in my size. But even if they did I don't think I would enjoy it as much as you do because I would be too busy noticing the dog hair on the floor that I need to sweep up, the dishes in the sink I hadn't washed yet, and the pile of laundry waiting for me around the corner in the bedroom. Being a grown up gets distracting...
* note to self: learn to enjoy simple things more and remember to see them through the big sweet eyes of your child.
Look at those awesome thighs! :) CUTE!
ReplyDeletehow come you never respond to people on here. its bad blog etiquette. no wonder I don't give you the link to my blog. anyway, who's house is that pic at? I didn't think u had any carpet.
ReplyDelete